Karachi, Pakistan, Oct 11, 2015: Zafar Iqbal Awan Nominated as Chairman, Pakistan Netball Federation while Mudassar Arain, Syed Shehrayar Ali, Mohammad Riaz and Syed Toqeer Ahmed Elected as President, SVP, Secretary General & Treasurer respectively of Pakistan Netball Federation for next Four years as per National Sports Policy.
The Elective General Council Meeting of Pakistan Netball Federation held on today at Hotel Mehran, Karachi under the Chairmanship of Zafar Iqbal Awan (President, PNF) and the representative of Pakistan Sports Board, Mukimuddin Mangrio.(Director) also attended the election meeting.
The Representatives of Affiliated units i.e. Army, Air Force, Police, Wapda, Baluchistan, Sindh KPK, Punjab, Fata, Islamabad, Pakistan Women Netball Association, National Umpiring Association, National Coaching Association and Athlete Commission attended this meeting.
The Election conducted by the Election Commission of PNF Mr. Javed Yousaf Qamar (Chairman) and Mr. Touseef Alam (Member) etc. The following office bearers have been elected unopposed for the next four years as per National Sports Policy.
1. President: Mudassar Razak Arain
2. S.V.P: Syed Sheharyar Ali
3. Vice President: Ms. Nadia Begum, Usama Qadri, Mrs. Uzma Umer, Mian Asim Bashir & Mujahid Parvaiz
4. Secretary Genera: Muhammad Riaz
5. Associate Secretaries: Ms. Seema Shah, Muhammad Rizwan Ch, Mrs. Rehana
6. Treasurer: Syed Toqeer Ahmed
7. Member E.C. Maqbool Ahemd, Ajz ul Haque, Naveed Khan, Shoail Ahmed, Ruqayya
The house also approved the activity reports, audited account statement, next year expected budget and amendment in the Constitution.
The house also unanimously nominated Mr. Zafar Iqbal Awan as Chairman of Pakistan Netball Federation. —- PNF
Share on Facebook