London – GBR, Oct 17, 2012: Kenya U18, Please find below the latest update including information on the U18 ITF Grade 5 events in Mombasa in November / December 2012 and plans for 2013.
Benefits of this trip:
• Cheaper hotel than on the ITF Factsheet: Official Hotel is £41 / person / night for a twin room, Our hotel is £19.50 / person / night
• 2 Tournaments at the same venue – SAVE £££s on internal transfers
• The Club is a 5 minute walk from the hotel
• BIG opportunity to pick up ITF points – In 2011 the Boy’s Main Draw had 13 Byes and the Girl’s Main Draw had 2 Byes. NO QUALIFYING!
• Flight costs are currently £690 including return internal flights from Nairobi to Mombasa – **BOOK EARLY FOR CHEAPEST PRICE**
The Flight prices have already risen since I originally put the Trip Factsheet together so if you are interested in going on the trip please confirm your place early to save money.
The closing date for the first ITF is Tuesday 30th October 2012 – Mia Smith and Mason Recci have already confirmed their places on this trip, once one more player confirms their place the flights will be booked.
Plans for 2013
Over the next 4-6 weeks I will be releasing my 2013 Annual Plan of tournament trips so if you have any suggestions for tournaments to go to please let me know. I am available to travel with players individually as well as take a whole team from one Academy away for an event so please contact me directly if you would be interested in either option.
Academies / Centres – I’m sure you all have ideas for the events you’d like to travel to in 2013 so please feel free to let me know so I can try to work around them to avoid us both travelling to the same events. —- ITC/Rob Smith
Share on Facebook