Karachi – Pakistan, April 20, 2013: The Secretary General of Sindh Olympic Association (SOA) has informed that the General Body Meeting of Sindh Olympic Association held at Creek Club, DHA, Karachi under the Chairmanship of Qamaruddin Shaikh, Chairman, SOA and Abdul Wahab Bandhani, Patron, SOA.
The following decisions have been taken by the house.
1. Confirmation of minutes of last GC Meeting unanimously approved.
2. 10 years ban imposed to Ahmed Ali Rajput & Syed Waseem Hashmi and also refer the case to Anti-Corruption and NAB.
3. Approval for Sindh Continent in 30 sports events for participation in 32nd National Games 2013 at Islamabad from 20th June 2013.
4. Approval for organization SOA Beach Games 2013 at Sea View Karachi from 16th to 17th May 2013.
5. House also approved SOA School Games in Oct 2013
6. Approval for organization of 17th Sindh Games 2013 at Karachi in Dec 2013.
7. Approval for Regional Olympic Associations.
a. Karachi Olympic Association
b. Hyderabad Olympic Association
c. Sukkur Olympic Association
d. Mirpurkhas Olympic Association
e. Larkana Olympic Association
8. Approval for New Affiliation:
a. Sindh Kick Boxing Association
b. Sindh Malh Association
c. Sindh Wanjh Wati Association
9. The House also approved the election of Provincial Sports Associations as per National Sports Policy by Govt. of Pakistan and also requested respective National Sports Federations to SOA.
a. Sindh Judo Association
b. Sindh Gymnastics Association
c.. Sindh Tennis Association
b. Sindh Table Tennis Association
e. Sindh Volleyball Association
10. House also approved Grant in Aid to all Provincial Sports Association.
Share on Facebook