Dubai, June 25, 2016: The ICC Annual Conference week will begin in Edinburgh on Monday 27 June with the Affiliate Members’ meeting, and will conclude with the IBC Board meeting on 2 July.
This will be the first time the ICC’s annual meetings will take place in Edinburgh, with delegates from over 50 ICC Members expected to attend.
The week’s schedule includes the following meetings:
– ICC Affiliate Members’ meeting (Mon)
– Associate Members’ meeting (Tue)
– Chief Executives’ Committee (Tue-Wed)
– Governance Review Committee (Wed)
– HR & Remuneration Committee, ICC Board meeting (for matters relating to the Full Council meeting), Full Council meeting (Thu)
– Finance & Commercial Affairs Committee, Executive Committee (Fri)
– ICC, IDI and IBC Board meetings (Sat)
ICC Annual Conference week/Key issues on the agenda of the meetings will include:
- Event calendar and international cricket structures
– Cricket Committee recommendations
– Use of technology in umpiring
– Matters relating to integrity of the game
– ICC Associate Membership application from Saudi Arabia
– Membership of USA Cricket Association and the Cricket Association of Nepal
- ICC Annual Conference week, ICC Annual Conference week
The ICC Board consists of the nominated representatives of each of the 10 Full Members plus three elected Associate Member representatives.
The CEC comprises the Chief Executives of the 10 Full Members as well as three Associate Member representatives.
Also present is the ICC Chief Executive who chairs the meeting, and, by invitation, the ICC Chairman, the Chairman of the ICC Cricket Committee and the Chair of the ICC Women’s Committee.
On Saturday, 2 July, there will be a media conference in the Glamis & Dornoch room, The Waldorf Astoria Edinburgh – The Caledonian.
However, the press conference will not start before 15h30 (Edinburgh time). —- ICC