Lausanne, June 15, 2017: Media accreditation is now open for the IV WBSC U-12 Baseball World Cup 2017, which will take place from 28 July to 6 August in Tainan, Taiwan.
All members of the media, both local/national and international, wishing to attend the U-12 Baseball World Cup (or future Baseball World Cups) must first create a profile at https://my.wbsc.org/?v=request-credentials.
Upon registration of a profile, media members may apply for credentials for specific WBSC world championships.
The application deadline for the U-12 Baseball World Cup is Friday, 14 July.
• Pre-event Press Conference with National Team managers:o When: Thursday, 27 July at 15:00o Where: Tainan Municipal Culture Center – No.332, Sec.3, Jhonghua E. Rd
• Tournament Regulations
• Competition Venues:o Tainan Municipal Baseball Stadiumo Shang-Hwa Baseball Field – Tainano Kuei-Jen Baseball Field – Tainan
• Official Website (in English, Japanese, Korean, Spanish, Traditional Chinese)• Official Slogan: For the Title of World Champion
• Official Social Media: @WBSC on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter
• Official Hashtag: #U12WorldCup
GUIDELINES FOR NON-RIGHTS HOLDING (“NRH”) MEDIACoverage by Non-Rights Holding TV/RADIO and Crew
• Only rights holders of applicable games may transmit game footage (audio and/or video) of the WBSC Baseball World Cups.
• NRH media credentials provide access to official training sessions, games, mixed zone, press conferences and Opening/Closing Ceremonies.
• Credentials will be granted by specific category (i.e., Press, Photographer, Radio, TV), and access will be granted accordingly.• Photographers and NRH TV crew will be required to wear bibs.
Credentials may be collected at the press conference on 27 July (from 14:00) or at Tainan Municipal Stadium from 28 July (from 08:00). —- WBSC